TECH SPECS FOR PRODUCTION & CATERING CREWS.
Click here for our stage plan
STAGE SIZE... minumum stage size 24 feet wide by 12 feet deep.
plus drum riser 1 foot high by 7 feet by 7 feet.
Minimum stage size. No drum riser. 16ft wide x 12ft deep
REMEMBER... The Bogus Brothers are a very visual group of entertainers and
can only perform to the best of their ability if they have an
adequate stage to perform on. They do not stand still and do
need the space.
MICS AND DI's ARE NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING;
- 5 PIECE DRUM KIT .mics needed KICK,SNARE,HI/HAT,RACK 1,RACK 2,FLOOR TOM AND 2 OVERHEAD CONDENSER MICS.
- BASS GUITAR.DI FOR BALANCED OUTPUT ON SWR BASS RIG.
- GUITAR.MIC ON CAB.
- KEYBOARDS.MONO DI NEXT TO KEYBOARD AMP.
- TRUMPET. SENNHIESER MD 521 MIC
- 3 x VOCAL MICS.PREFERABLY SENNHEISER 500 SERIES RADIO MICS.
- MINIDISC.2 x BALANCED OUTPUTS FROM SPIRIT FOLIO DESK.
FRONT OF HOUSE ENGINEER NOTE:-
LEAD VOX FORWARD OF MIX ALSO KEYBOARD VOX EQUAL TO LEAD VOX AS 2ND LEAD VOCAL AND DUETS ARE ON THIS MIC. BACKING VOCALS AND BRASS UP IN MIX. MINI-DISC WELL UP IN MIX AND DO NOT MUTE BETWEEN TRAX AS SOUND EFFECTS RUN BETWEEN SONGS.
MONITOR ENGINEERS NOTE.
PREFERABLY 4 WAY MONITOR MIX AS STAGEPLAN
- MONITOR 1 - TRUMPET WEDGE…TRUMPET,KEY VOX,MINI-DISC,SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAD VOX,TROMBONE AND TROMBONE VOX,KICK,SNARE,BASS AND GUITAR.
- MONITOR 2 - LEAD VOX WEDGE….LEAD VOX ONLY.
- MONITOR 3 - TROMBONE WEDGE….TROMBONE,TROMBONE VOX,SMALL AMOUNT OF KEY VOX AND TRUMPET.
- MONITOR 4 - DRUM WEDGE…ALL KIT,SMALL AMOUNT BASS GUITAR.
- NOTHING ELSE IN ANY OF THE MONITORS.
BACKLINE-SPECIFICATION – Please Note - this is only required if band are flying in to an event.
- 5 PIECE GOOD QUALITY DRUMKIT i.e, PEARL,YAMAHA,PREMIER ETC.
- BASS GUITAR COMBO OR AMP AND SPEAKER.i.e, SWR OR EBS.
- GUITAR AMP preferably ROLAND VGA 5 or LINE 6. Must be 3 channel switchable.
- KEYBOARD COMBO. Any good quality 12" or 15" COMBO.
- KEYBOARDS MUST BE AN OLD KORG CX-3 OR A ROLAND VK-7.
- MICROPHONES SHOULD BE SENNHEISER WHEREVER POSSIBLE AS THE BOGUS BROTHERS ARE ENDORSED BY SENNHEISER MICROPHONES.
ENGINEERS PLEASE NOTE ALL THE ABOVE IS REQUIRED WITHOUT EXCEPTION. PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com IF YOU HAVE
ANY QUERIES REGARDING THE PA SPECIFICATION.
24 feet of Trilight lighting truss to be suspended or supported by trilight towers or lighting stands to
rear of stage hanging 9 x PAR 64 CANS and 4 x MARTIN MOVING HEAD SCANNERS.
24 feet wide by 20 feet back drop in black starcloth.
Provision to hang a 2.4m x 2.0m band backdrop.
Lighting Stand to stage left suspending 12 par 64 cans.
Lighting Stand to stage right suspending 12 par 64 cans.
2 par 64 floorcans to be positioned on drum riser.
FOOD & DRINKS CATERING - RIDER.
Corporate event rider
A pot of tea and a pot of coffee with biscuits and a selection of ham, cheese & onion and tuna and sweet corn sandwiches for six people to be served on arrival at the venue.
A hot meal to be available for 6 people at least 2 hours prior to the bands performance. It is not acceptable to eat at the same time as other guests if the band are expected to perform within 2 hours of the meal been served and an alternative must be agreed with the band on arrival at the venue.
Remember we want to give you the best performance possible and performing on a full stomach is not going to enable the band to give its best.
Festival & University Catering rider. – Please add this to the rider above
A bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine 2 x crates of 48 good quality bottles of Becks or Heineken beer, 24 cans of soft drinks, 6 x 1 litre bottles of still water and 2 litres of fresh orange juice.
*N.B. The Bogus Brothers are not unreasonable guys and if any of the above proves to be difficult to provide please contact us so that we can come to some alternative arrangement.
Click here to download the Portable Pat
Click here to download the Bogus Brothers PLi Certificate
Click here to download the Risk Assessment
Click here to download the BogusBrothers H&S Policy Document
You will need the Adobe Reader to read these documents, if you need this then click to download this here.